You get to add one other OLTL character to that final scene!

• Members

More specifically, tied to that bed-

Who would it be??

I think that some funny responses would be awesome, but what character would have REALLY put fans over the edge, even if it is totally random? Since we never know what the writers would have come up with (and let us take GH out of this equation)

Who would you pick?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think that would have worked. I think it would have been better had they kept things as is but maybe insert someone else into the scene. Maybe Alison got a call from someone in the second to last segment. Before she got off the phone in the last segment and threw the manuscript at Victor, the camera would zoomin to the caller and we would see Maria's face. The speculation would then be that she is the mastermind behind this and possibly was working with Irene to hurt Viki and her family, so she kidnapped her brother and enlisted Alison's help to plan her ultimate revenge on Viki and her newfound happiness with Clint

• Members

How about Dorian? She hears about the escape, leaves DC for Llanview, and runs into Allison.

If you want to go back to characters Allison interacted with 25 years ago who are long-gone from the canvas, AND had ties to Viki, how about her one-time fellow Mitch disciple Mari Lynn Dennison, or Dan Wolek? Since neither would be recognizable to newer viewers, they couldn't be used in the climactic scene like TSJTodd was but it could have been interesting if the show were moving on long-term. Maria Roberts would have been good in this way as well...and she was a much more interesting and memorable character...but if I were a writer, the dead stay dead. Plus I think Cheap's idea with Maria would make more sense than simply putting her in TSJTodd's place. But then again, when has OLTL made sense.

• Members

Victor being there was enough, but I'd have been amused if they had Erika Slezak in the scene, and since we just saw Viki with Clint at Llanfair it would be a total WTH. Then again maybe it is because I wish they would have had one last good shot of Erika on camera!

• Members

Jared could have been interesting! Mitch and Allison's last little revenge on Natalie just as her and John are about to find happiness and WHAM! Jared's back.

I wouldn't have minded Nash either but he never fit with Mitch or Allison. Tho in Mitch's sick head he could have explained it as keeping them apart so Jessica would turn to him.

• Members

I really love the Jared scenario some have mentioned and it would make total sense and fit right in with the current story. Another good one would be Erin Torpey. They could have put a picture of her as Jessica up on the mantle in the beginning of the show that some people may or may not have picked up on. That one would just be an inside joke/twist that wouldnt need to be followed up with. Viki had triplets? ANOTHER daughter she forget she gave birth to? LOL. It would definetly be a shocking WTF cliffhanger that would have people talking

Archived