One Life To Live- FINALE- Friday 1/13/2012

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nineteen years ago this very week I was in mourning for the death of "Santa Barbara", which is my all time favorite soap, and now today my second all time favorite soap is leaving us. The sadness surrounding SB's demise was great but this is far worse, as after SB demise in 1993 it was in a far different era, there were 10 remaining soaps still on the air after SB, now with OLTL's demise, only 4 remain. So with the tears that are shed today, remember we are not only saying goodbye to OLTL but also to a beloved genre.

Too bad God isn't a soap fan like he is a Tim Teabow fan lol

• Members

I always wanted that back in the 2005 story. I thought it would have been a more interesting twist if theyr evealed that Tess was the dominant personality and Jessica was the alter all these years which emerged to protect Tess from dealing with her sexual abuse. It would have been more interesting having Tess try to find a way to fit into Jessica's life once everything was let ut and the family having to find a way to try and accept her. I thought Bree was better as Tess than Jess anyway. She defiently made it no secret which character she preferred

Archived