OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Members

I HATED early Blair under Kassie. I rooted for Luna over her. There is one memorable scene where Blair tried to slap her and Luna caught her hand and slapped her instead! Loved Luna in that moment. I dont think I cared at all for Blair till DBL

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't get me wrong, Marty's rape storyline was brilliant, as was the Viki, Niki, et al ( upcoming episode from 1995). I adored Alex and Carlo, thought Sloan Carpenter was Viki's BEST match in the history of OLTL- but just as much about the show was completely boring. The show never reinvented the wheel as it hoped and alot of the show doesn't hold up. But, the writing was highly literate, intelligent, and the show looked outstanding. I respect OLTL from 92-95, but don't really adore it like Rauch's era

As you see Karen's eyes were completly dry. Terrible.

And Krista Tesreau was WORSE. Quite a feat.

• Members

Rebecca but she was no where near as boring. I loved her with Todd and considered her his first love. Too bad they didnt move forward with them.

That woman was his wife Sheila Price

LOL...Passante's name is listed in the credits

Next episode should be much more exciting

There goes bimbo Tina!

• Members

She can only be in the next one if she is. She died in August 1995, and she wasn't in the T&B episode as a ghost. So unless her ghost appears in the December 1995 one, this is it for her today.

To which I say:

They cut the "the next 25 years" part of the 25th Anniversary episode by ES sad.png .

Archived