OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Members

All the Dallas DVD's have been released. There were rumors that Falcon Crest Season 3 was coming out soon in 2012. I haven't heard anything about Knots. I'd like to get my hands on Once and Again seasons 1 and 2 but they are a bit pricey.

So 2 want copies..hmmm....how much to charge....lol...are you going back to Aussie Land BingCherry??

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually not only are all the Dallas DVD's out, The movie collection came out this summer too. That was fun to watch and get. it had the three (includding the prequel about Jock and Digger) movies plus the Dallas reunion that did as a clip show in the real dallas house a few years ago.

I don't spend a lot of money on DVD's unless i really want them when they first come out. Usually i shop around. A lot of things i've gotten are used at a real cheap price but still work like new. but if you want something when it first comes out, i would shop around. I go to target, Wallmart, best buy...sometimes they will have a sale for just the week it first comes out and then it goes back to original price. I bought several seasons of Murder She wrote "used" at pretty cheap prices. Sometimes someone will already have it and then return it practiclly new but the store will mark it as used and you get it cheaper. (i've bought a lot of TV show season DVD's over the years so i know these things.)

• Members

The Karen W episode <<<number 2719 ( 6 March 1979)>>> was seen in a daytime to remember in 1997 some years ago, but it was edited and it wasn't complete. Could anyone tell us if the Soapnet episode is unedited and complete with all the scenes + closing credits??? THANKS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

• Members

I'll be taping a lot of them (I don't have DVR--crap). I can't wait for the 1987 stuff with Max & Gabrielle! I'm not sure I'll tape the 25th Anniversary one. Even if I could use the Max & Luna stuff to help me throw up whenever I need to laugh.png .

And the Todd & Blair wedding I already have, luckily!

I'm also not taping the 2005 and 2006 ones from my hiatus with the show, but I AM taping the two after that.

There's a few I'm still deciding on--unfortunately I have to worry about taking one of two TVs with other people in the house! laugh.png

• Members

I'm unexpectedly at work until 9, which is when this begins central time. I'm going to try and leave at 8:30-45 to get home and catch that first episode. This is dicey lol. I always end up missing these things. With AMC I only rememebred to DVR the second day.

Archived