Y&R: Character to get stand alone episode

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Nikki's Christmas Carol": What would Genoa City be like if Nikki hadn't "stripped" her way into Victor's heart caught VD from Paul ruined her marriage to Greg Foster by getting mixed up with Rose DeVille's prostitution ring been born?

• Members

Sorry to take this OT, but do you know anything about her, DF? Because, to me, I think she's someone who isn't as the press often portrays her. (For one, she said she wouldn't agree to join "The New WKRP in Cincinnati" unless it had the same cast and Hugh Wilson's involvement -- which was very smart and generous of her, I think.)

• Members

I suppose having lived in the LA bubble for so many years (haven't lived there for 2) I see Loni positively only because I know of her on the social scene and she's really well liked. The marriage and divorce from Burt Reynolds hurt both of their careers and public standing...but time has been much kinder to Loni than it has to Burt. Loni managed her money, remarried to her highschool sweetheart and raised her son. Burt had a comeback with Boogie Nights, then withered, then went broke in Florida, he never quite fit in properly in LA.

I think Loni is very shrewd and very kind.

Archived