OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 28

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised but gratified how quickly Matthew came back. Thankfully RC skipped the yo Matthew, heavenly turn back from the light as Destiny needs you, tease I was expecting.

Can't stand Mrs. Evans so kudos to Vivian for standing up to her! And a rare time doormat Mr. Evans also stood up to her, too.

Jeers to John for once again putting work above Natalie and Liam.

Cheers to Natalie for seeing through the "coincidental" timing and narrowing in on RHTodd as the cause of Tomas going MIA.

Jeers to RC for another round of RHTodd making an utter FOOL of Blair. Small cheers to RHTodd for that evil smile after playing Blair yet again.

Jeers to Viki. She should have again encouraged RHTodd to focus on making his kids the top priority and skip another round of toxic T&B games.

Jeers to more Blair is so strong and wonderful to poor pitiful, Téa scenes.

• Members

Okay, I found and watched today's OLTL. I enjoyed the Evans and Matthew awaking up stories. The pies actually made me laugh. I am glad that Matthew did not have any kind of brain damage or memory loss and having him find out about Destiny's pregnancy immediately was perfect. I wonder how he will feel about becoming a father. I think that if he had not gotten injured, he and Destiny would have opted for an abortion. Now they have a child to raise.

Archived