Days: Spoilers for November 21-25

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"At Casa DiMera, Will drops by looking for his mom. Wandering in, he spots her blowing over EJ as they have their own carnal festival of misery. Will turns away before his eyes start to burn." :lol: :lol: :lol:

IA with juniorz, this looks pretty good. Not a fan of Abby at all, but I could see how she would develop a crush on an older guy and it really speaks to her daddy issues. I would be stunned if Austin reciprocated.

Weirdly, I am kind of looking forward to the Mel/Chad/Abby story picking up some steam.

• Members

Abby interests me the most right now. Girl should be headed for a downward spiral to be honest. her mother is dating jack, her dad, and daniel, her best friends dad, melanie, her best friend, and chad, her boyfriend are growing closer and closer, and shes always had a rather perfect life (dead and no dead dad not counting). with all these relationship issues going on at once, i can see her turning to Austin and him being there and being a friend, then she goes kinda sami brady and he is all "not again!" lol.

Archived