OLTL: Fan fave returns

• Members

I'd rather not see RJ. He'd only come back to kiss Tea's ass, and half the cast does that already.

Lindsay was popular, it's just that they ran out of storylines for her about ten years ago.

That was my first thought, but then I decided a jailbreak was not all that uncommon. Still it seems close on the heels of the other.

Cole being involved in this is odd. His story is done.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who else is in jail that we've seen recently? Cole, Lindsay, Mitch, but also Greg who has been mentioned recently and rumored to return. Is Allison in jail?

I've always assumed that Statesville housed both male and female inmates, just in different areas... so if there was some sort of mass jailbreak, or arranged jailbreak, it makes sense it could be male & female prisoners.

It's possible that by that time, someone else will be in Statesville who is the "target" of the breakout- maybe Todd? It would be odd if it was just random characters we haven't seen in years, without a "fresh" faced character like Todd... or even Kim! Although she's in Kentucky so don't know how that would work.

• Members

I'm so glad Cat is BACK! One of my all time favorites, and she's amazingly sweet and beautiful IRL.

The rumored prison break sounds pretty fun - a little campy, but perfect for OLTL.. Though throwing Mitch in the mix could make it darker than what it should be. Reminds me of when I heard about the AMC's Oak Haven break-out with Annie/Marian/Janet.. although it was better on paper.

Archived