Y&R Promo - Wk 17th October

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I'll try to explain this sh!t. Colin orders a hit and looks like Lily's nosy ass ain't suppose to be there so Cane is telling her we gotta leave but then the house explodes, sending Lame flying.biggrin.png

At the warehouse, I dunno why there are big ass bull's eye lights projecting on Phyllis but someone looks to be toying with those idiots. This Diane murder case is dull and needs to wrap up.

• Members

I saw a Storage Wars episode where Dave bought a light machine and was playing with the lights. Is this a crossover? The Storage Wars group runs into Phyllis and Jack and the others at the warehouse, Phyllis does a light show, and we learn that the Storage Wars people killed Diane and Hightower?

Just don't let Victor know about Brandi...

• Members

Yolanda's going to be living at the mausoleum? LOL I don't care what Devon/Tucker think but I sure would like to see what Jill thinks about crack head Yolanda moving in laugh.png . I'd love to see JW and DM together too. I hope MAB knows this and this won't be a situation where Jill disappears and they never see each other..

Archived