Young and the Restless Headwriters

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OHHHH..... I don't actually remember that scene.... I'm sure it was said at Crimson Lights to Phyllis (Gag me)

Speaking of which if all these headwriters post Bill Bell had one thing in common, i believe its their love for giggly......rolleyes.gif

Even with Maria destroying her, she still eats the show....

• Members

Did the show ever seriously drop under Bell? I know Adlen and Smith had prooblems and, aside from the drama, Latham had a net gain.

I'm ready for the hate...Bring back Latham! Post Bell, she was the most consistant writer and the show never felt dull. I know she wanted to do away with the Abbots but they are pretty lame at this point.

• Members

Was the show trying to be 'realistic' like AMC did with homophobic cracks or did the writers consider Nick's comment funny?

As Nikki aged, Smith and the following writers focused on Phyllis. Hogan has shaped GC a lot like Oakdale with her being the Carly of the show. I also see Sharon turning into Emily and Ronan a Jack Snyder will 'balls'. Cloe is Carly-lite in that relationship.

Any word on when Nikki returns?

• Members

Melody starts taping in 2 weeks and will air around Thanksgiving.

The comments from Nick were seen as funny, not bigoted. The whole story was presented as leering trash. We were supposed to be shocked at how desperate Adam was. It was made clear that this was the WORST thing a man could ever do.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived