AMC: Character returns for final episode

• Members

According to a poster on SOC who saw a clip on EXTRA, Josh Duhamel's Leo will be in the final episode. Poster also said Carol Burnett and Sarah Michelle Gellar would be in it, too. Maybe they just meant the last two episodes or so but OMFG I knew the ConFusion photo wasn't a coincidence! PLEASE let the other patient be Leo.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EXTRA also said the final episode was September 26th so they don't seem to really know what they are talking about.

I think maybe some of the cast members mentioned JD, CB, and SMG's returns and, because they know squat about the show, EXTRA assumed they are back for the final episode and had no clue the first two had already happened.

Or maybe I just really do not want the final episode to take place on the ConFusion set.

• Members

I haven't seen the EXTRA segment, only read their online write-up (where they incorrectly state AMC last airs September 26th) and watched their interview with SL/WW & CM/RB.

I just think it's more likely that their correspondent heard various actors talking about JD, CB and SMG's returns at the press junket last month (which is where all these interviews are coming from) and mistakenly assumed they were coming back for final episode.

Plus, RB had already read the final scripts when she did one of her interviews expressing her disappointment in Greenlee's ending, so I don't think we'll be seeing Leo again.

• Members

Yeah I was just over there and saw how excited everyone is that Leo will be making another appearance. (And maybe he is, but I am far more inclined to think this was a misunderstanding).

Would love for EXTRA to be right though. Well not really... because I don't want the final episode to take place on the ugliest set the show has.

Archived