OLTL: Dorian promo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's sweet. I mean, let's be realistic, she's not DYING, she's just moving away, why would people like Adriana and Cassie return to town for that? What difference does it make to them? So they visit her in Washington or wherever she's going, instead of Llanview?

On the real side, that would be money wasted on the budget. I'd rather they use those few bucks to keep their sets looking awesome or whatever than to have Cassie pop up for five seconds to hug Dorian.

• Members

The problem is, Cassie came back last February for the Cramer Women party. I figure if she can return for that, she would return for this. That the part that drives me nuts about this show - the inconsistency. Adriana and Cassie come back for Dorian's Cramer party but not her wedding or her goodbye party?

On a side note, one of my all time favorite Dorian/Cassie moments was Cassie and Andrew's wedding where Elaine Princi was taping her last scenes as Dorian because RS was returning. When Cassie and Andrew were heading out of the reception, Dorian says goodbye, not only to her daughter, but in a way, to the audience. It's such a beautiful shot. I've always loved the relationship between Dorian and Cassie and don't want to see it end this way.

• Members

She came back literaly for 5 minutes and was never seen again! smile.png (Adrianna)

People who live out of town, nothing changes for them with Dorian leaving.

They live in separate cities now, and they will again once she moves.

I am sad sad.png and I will be there to say good bye! The actress gave us plenty of entertainment over the years!

• Members

It might've made me tear up, too, if I hadn't seen it before at least twice. Each time Dorian goes away, they act like it's the first time (AND SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK!!!), and that just bugs.

I'm thinking a brief drop-in phone call from Auntie Dorian: "Greetings from our nation's capital!"

Archived