GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I always assumed it was the issue of not finding the right Dawn more than Decker.  Not that I think Decker is super special, but it was more like this is more effort than we thought lol.   Let's just drop it.

• Members

LOL like they dropped it? 

Please register in order to view this content

Also... I watched some episodes on the ABC on Demand stream... and lemme tell you, why did we have Altman & Van Etten? 'Cause the two episodes I watched were damn good, hahaha.

• Members

They dropped it and threw it away and never spoke of it again. Lol

What did you like about Altman and Van Etten.  They worked together for a few years right?  I can't remember anything stand out. 

• Members

I had assumed the last Dawn was popular with fans, although someone left a comment on that promo saying the character never worked after the first Dawn was fired, so I don't know.

• Members

JG's Dawn is the one I most associate with the role, but I have no idea if she was popular.  None of the 4 Dawns lasted very long, so I don't know if any of them could build a big fanbase.  I think once you are on the 4th Dawn in 2 or 3 years something isn't working.

Got it.  I do agree some of that story was pretty good.  It still just all felt so boring to me.

• Members

I absolutely believe the episodes you watched were good.  I think quite a few episodes in isolation or in the climax of a story were good.  I just remember the day to day being..meh.  Not the worst, not the best.

• Members

I honestly found the Passanante era unwatchable. Same as her AMC. There might have been good episodes occasionally, but no, I'll pass. D&C were a marginal improvement.