GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No, “Rad Rock Productions” was the YouTube uploader, I simply embedded it to bring it to the attention of the forum. I wouldn't want to take credit for the hard work others put into making these old videos available for us to see.

And yes, I agree that people should just appreciate that we can see these episodes at all.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Oh i see.. That's quiet a shame coz people celebrate some wrong dates for decades.. I mean at least the month is correct with most of them.

I have watched 199 to 202 (#4514 to #4517) in german and those were the thanksgiving 1980 episodes. There was definitley no preemtion during Thanksgiving. Every Episode i have watched and checked with the episodes and scripts i found were correct.

That means Robin Mattson as Heather appeared in #4467 from September 17th 1980. - Robert Scorpios first episode is coming up in the next couple of episodes and i will get the confirmation that he definitley didn't join on the tuesday episode December 2nd.

And the 149 Episodes you mentioned on the tube were uploaded by me back in 2020. I gave up on it coz those german GH fans pressured me and became so rude. It hurt my feelings after i spent hours of uploading and i gave up.

• Members

I don't think Genie has, but Kin did.  MB has had quite of few guest that were interesting from GH and other soaps.  I've meant to watch more because the one with him and Kim was good.  You could tell they had a genuine friendship and fun stories.  I believe I said it on here, but the youtube show makes MB come off much more likable.  I always thought he was moody and difficult (and maybe he is), but on the show he seems fun and to have a great bond with his peers.

• Members

She was on SB and BA’s podcast, she pretty much glossed over/asked to not discuss the traumatic parts of her tenure.  I think she prefers to not dwell on that, so I’m not sure she would be down.

I watched that one too, because she has given off a I don’t give a f vibe for a few years when it comes to TPTB and GH.  So I knew she would be honest.  I remember being so happy when she publicly spoke out against Stuart Damon being fired and Alan killed off.

• Members

LOL, I remember this. And I remember the fan theories about this period which I'm sure we've discussed here in the past - I think this was when Michele ValJean was either co-HW with Guza, or acting HW once Guza and Riche both aced each other out. MVJ was a huge Liz fan and I remember people theorizing she was trying to toy with Sonny and Liz, or other people (or was it ValJean?) claiming she was intended to be Sonny's sister - a role I always thought was obvious for Gia given the addition of Lynne Moody as Taggert and Gia's mother Florence. I don't recall what was the truth behind some of this stuff.