Y&R Promo - Lily, Daniel, Colin & Genevieve

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Genie cares that much about performances - she is just enjoying herself. I guess I can't blame her, given how awful this show is. Apparently her Method Acting Day Calendar was on "Phil Hartman. Frankenstein. Fire Bad."

I'm surprised that they have a woman initiating a no-strings sexual relationship. That means she is going to be raped, almost raped, or be called a great big whore and be terrorized before she remembers her place.

• Members

Oh lord CKLily has already been the biggest victim for the last three years and running now at least she finally is leaving Cane. For it to happen would be putrid to watch and continued victimhood and character destruction for Lily. But watch it happen and then see Lily be saved by Kevin, and then have her go head over heels for him. wacko.pngwacko.pngwacko.png

Where's Jill in that promo? Have Jill be there for Colin and slap Genevieve around. Oh wait, it'll never happen because TIIC hate Walton and Jill.

• Members

CKLily was an victim ever since she gotten STD from Kevin. Couldn't handle her marriage because of moled titties. Falling for a fraud then kept gonig back to him. And Idenity fraud over the computer. CKLily will always be a walking victim, at this point the only person that can probably save her is a non white man.

Archived