AMC - Tuesday, August 2, 2011

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she looked good in her leopard shirt today. As for her hair, I've gotta disagree with you. Her hair was really haggard when it was long and only made her look worse. Not gonna lie, I don't know what hair style I'd prefer her with, not sure anything is gonna help her rapidly aging looks.

• Members

amc0604108.jpg

Oh man I so disagree. She looks haggard today and the long hair suited her so much better. It depended on how it was styled. The current look does her no favors. As for the leopard shirt...its not Greenlee. Its might be better on someone else but its a downgrade for her. They've been giving her odd and bad things to wear for quite some time now and she looked very cheap today

• Members

I've always liked the longer, flowing hair on Budig. I thought she looked best in late 2004-2005 before she left the show for the first time. But, I agree with Skin.... no matter the look, I find Budig to be generally a fairly attractive woman.

• Members

Is lil' Trev looking up mommy's dress? huh.png #projecting

Dang, I have missed too much of this Oak Haven stuff, I am really going to have to marathon the last few episodes. Erica looks great in that white though, she just pops off the screen and remains the center of attention amidst all of those other great, vivid characters. An astute wardrobe choice.

There is a lot of exciting stuff going on and although we haven't a clue of what the online version may hold, I am so glad that it will at least exist instead of me being sad and pissed that it took the axe for the show to get cooking.

Archived