AMC - Tuesday, August 2, 2011

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Alicia's choices today. Shrill Kendell is back. Why is she being bitchy toward Griffin after he did everything she wanted him to do like a week ago?

Did Amanda want more children? I can't remember any scenes with her being around her child and she seems to ignore the one she has now.

I wish Darnell would take it down a notch. He is effective but he is at 7 when he needs to be at 4.

• Members

Rebecca seems to be really committed to this storyline. Vincent always makes her bring it and I am betting Duhmel will too. I feel like Greenlee is finally being used the way she is supposed to be.

Ricky and Chrishell are dead weight, as usual.

Kendell wants to stop going against Hayward because he has Zach. Of course. rolleyes.gif Typical selfish Kendell.

• Members
She's been whining about a new baby all year. Did you just start watching again? She does tend to spend quite a bit of time with Trevor. There's been several scenes with her and him at the park with Jake, their home, the hospital, etc...

• Members

I've been watching semi-regularly just recently. The last I saw Amanda was sleeping with JR and then she told Jake and he insta-forgave her. But I haven't seen her hang out with her baby in awhile. I assumed her wanting a baby was put on the backburner for her cheating and marriage derailment. But I guess not.

Archived