Toups

FX: American Horror Story

I *loved* Roanoke and I like that it was a total secret. I mean, they didn't even confirm the title of the series until the second episode. Very well done, especially in this day 'n age of social media leaks and whatnot. 

Coven (witches) was the best season and I also liked Freaks.  Ryan makes some sick chit.  Some of the seasons were unwatchable.  

Ant, I know you liked Asylum, but I couldn't finish the season.  I was done after eppy 6.  

Taoboi   

@Cheap21 Supposingly it is going to this season. Since the only thing I've seen of AHS was the beginning of FREAKSHOW and most of ROANOKE, I can't answer that question honestly.

There was a promo for what's to come at the end that does show a character from FREAKSHOW making an appearance for sure. That's all I got.

Oh, and Sarah Paulson's character was surprisingly relatable and I loved when she had her showdown at the grocery store. Those I don't think anyone is going to like the Trump disses.

My bad. Overthought your question. So far...no. Not connected to last season. Is trying for social commentary I feel like last season was though. (reality tv, work we live in, etc.) What that commentary is I would say hatred in today's America and the forms it take.

Edited by Taoboi

I love the irony that the Trump-supporting grocery store clerk is played by Chaz Bono. 

I like it so far, but I'm wondering if they're using a smaller cast this season. From what I understand, there's no Lady Gaga, Kathy Bates, or Angela Basset. Not sure about Lily Rabe.