AMC: Erica Spoiler!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking the Jane stuff has to come to a close by the end of next week, Erica will arrive in PV either next Friday or Monday the 25th and face David. She'll end up stabbing him & be sent to Oakhaven.

I see this being comedy GOLD! LMAO! Can't wait to see this.

• Members

Oh god. Again with the stabbing? Haven't people learned by now this woman should not be anywhere near knives? :lol:

So there goes the theory David saves her. It will probably be anti-climatic with Ben letting her out....

I guess though it will be fun to see her with the Crazy Ladies of Oakhaven, especially Janet considering their history of teaming up for campy fun.

• Members

Oh hot damn! I hope she twists that [!@#$%^&*] a little extra, once for Bianca and once for Miranda. :D

You know, I'm starting to wonder if there really is a Jane. I've been wondering for awhile now. But then that spoiler came out about Erica hearing knocking, and Dixie knocking on the wall at Oakhaven. Clearly, they're neighbors. But I think they have been for awhile. The more I look at Jane, the more I see her as the EXACT opposite of Erica. So much so, that I don't know if they're two different people.

It's been the mirror of D&E's accident with Jane and Ben, and Eduardo fashionella that's really made me wonder if La Kane had a mental break at some point and in Oakhaven. When she "escapes" from Jane, she breaks out of Oakhaven. When David tells her there's no Jane, there's no Ben, she stabs him. They put her BACK in. She breaks back out.

The storyline ERL said she had is with VI, and we all assumed it's about Dixie...but I'm wondering if she's there to treat La Kane.

We'll see what Jane's fate is. Does she "die"? Just disappear? Does anyone find evidence of her or Ben? Do we never see her again, as soon as Erica escapes...

• Members

I had said the same thing also. That this was happening in Erica's head.

But then it would be hard to explain the whole Ricky thing because they interacted.

Or were you thinking, that Erica split personalities at some point?

• Members

^I didn't really buy that it could be possible until recently. Then there's the spoiler about Erica/Jane talking about their horrible childhoods, and I'm wondering if there really is a Jane after all.

You know, it might explain David's part in this. The first D&E(J) scene was in the hospital. PVH, but it's possible that it was really Oakhaven. Then there's the whole fennel, epi-pen thing. In Erica's mind, was that was happening, but David was really sedating a worked up Erica? She did randomly sleep after it.

Hmmmm.

ETA: On the Ricky thing...that would one of the harder ones to explain, but maybe Erica read/saw what was happening on TV in a news paper? And then pictured it all.

I don't know, but this has been bothering me for awhile, and the more I think about the more I think it could be in her head.

• Members

^Yes. But something ain't right, and I think it hasn't been for awhile.

But the question is what? Cause I mean, it's highly likely that Erica and Dixie are neighbors. Either David put her there on purpose, or she's there as a legit patient. It's one or the other.

I guess we'll see when Jane meets her end. I'm willing to be Erica puts that knife in David's chest after he tells her there is no Jane/Ben. Hopefully Jack would go looking for the truth. But would he find it?

Archived