AMC Promo - An Unbelievable Week!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that was just a moment of David being nice, before he tells her she's nothing more than a pawn in his game. That she's still a faithless slut, and he still won't step on a cockroach to help her.

I heard that Erica and Ben hear knocking, and that Dixie knocks on her wall. So I'm wondering if they're neighbors, and if David knows that. Or if he doesn't, and someone is working another angle? I think it can either way at this point. With MD coming to fan club weekend, I'm wondering if perhaps Vanessa is a silent/anon partner that David is working with. And he has no idea, that sometimes this partner, takes matters into her own hands.

• Members

Where do I start?

One of you go define heifer before ever using it again.

Chrishell didn't have extensions. She was "given permission" to cut her hair, in her words.

Leave Dixie alone before you see the whole story.

Oh, and this

STFU.

You are all so juvenille. Well, most of you.

• Members

It seems clear (maybe only to me) that David's been using Dixie for his stem cell research. My guess is that the Orpheus Project is so named because it brings people back from the brink of death. I think this is Broderick's way of wrapping up David's story by having all his past miraculous rescues (Maria, Greenlee, etc.) explained as part of this project that he's been working on for several years.

Archived