OLTL: Former actress returning

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather just see Torpey appear in the last few episodes as a new arrival in town Viki feels a bond with. I would also cast Jessica Tuck as her mother.

I don't want to see her leave with Cris - I never really cared about Jess/Cris anyway and that was a long time ago, and ruined by the crap last year with TeenTess. I'd rather see him leave with Layla, or Natalie, or Blair.

• Members

If anybody needed to return in a new role it's her. I can't wait and I hope they figure something out that will do her justice. Ideally I'd probably make her a Sarah recast. Would be nice for Tina to have her daughter around, plus you'd have a (good) actress the audience is familiar with. If they decide to send her off with Cristian, that would be fine too since we already know Erin & David work well together.

• Members

LMAO, well I think that answers our questions. Thanks for posting! They're pretty darn cute together. Still crossing my fingers that she'll be Sarah and not a complete stranger, that would be too cheesy.

EDIT: Anyone else notice her Boston shirt (the band)? Sarah was in the music biz... :wub:

• Members

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/matts-inside-line-scoop-damages-fringe-oltl-glee/

One Life to Live | Ever since news broke that Erin Torpey would be returning to Llanview before the ABC sudser she called home for 13 years signs off, there’s been speculation about with whom, exactly, her non-Jessica character will “reunite.” I’ve seen many folks pin their hopes on “mom” Viki, but alas that is not meant to be. Instead, I will tell you that Torpey’s wink-wink scene will be with one of Jessica’s peers, and not an elder. Guesses?

• Members

Unless, perhaps they were just both on the set taping scenes (separately) and were asked by Steve Bergman to have their picture taken together. Who knows though, knowing this show it could be a one of her siblings....with OLTL you can never be certain.....LOL

• Members

I just don't understand why it's supposed to be adorable if Erin returns to share a scene with a man she only had a few years of story with, and most of that was crap. Why not have her with Viki again? It just tells you again how irrelevant Cris has become that his happy ending is with someone I don't remember him being all that popular with in the first place.

• Members

Aww, I love me some Marcie! :wub:

Me? The one I'm DYING to see return is James DePaiva's Max. You'd think since he's married to one of the show's leading ladies it would be a no brainer (why do I keep using that expression in relation to soap finales today? :lol: ) but my hopes aren't high.

I'd also be happy to read that Catherine Hickland, Jessica Tuck, John Loprieno, Karen Witter (yup, not Andrea Evans- I'd KILL to see Witter's Tina again), Timothy Stickney, Patricia Mauceri, Yasmine Bleeth, Dan Gauthier, and Nathan Fillion are coming back as well.

• Members

I doubt Mauceri would ever be asked or want to return.

I liked Karen Witter but the show wrote very much to her strengths. They don't know how to do that now. I can't see her coping with the crap they gave Andrea Evans.

Archived