B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Grant has arrived !!!!! I always liked his character but didn't remember his introduction.

They had no business trying to pair Michael with Clarke lol. He looks like her dad. Speaking of, Jasmine should have went to Forrester as well. 

Compared to today the show feels so full

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I will forever be angry that we didn't get a real Grant/Taylor pairing. They had great chemistry and were such a refreshing break from the Ridge merry go round. It's not anyone's fault, Hunter told them she was leaving for Melrose around the time Grant was hired but their last scenes together (the dance and then kiss) are among some of my favorite scenes.

I hated what they did to Grant after he got with Brooke. He had such promise prior to that pairing. 

• Members

Grant is one of the many SUPER wasted MALE character of B&B in the 90/00s.

Grant's itroduction was great: he had chemistry with everyone. Grant and Brooke were kinda interesting with the country club. But then: he forced marriage was soooo bad. Then: strike of genius! Grant moves to Spetcra and has AMAZING chemsitry with Macy. Naturally, they had to kill him off quickly. Bummer!

• Members
Posted (edited)

Part of a "battle of the network stars" special with B&B vs Loving. I am not completely sure who everyone is, but I see Schae Harrison, Todd McKee, Joanna Johnson and Colleen Dion. On the Loving side, you also have future B&B star Rena Sofer.

Joanna also participates in a comedy sketch with the male host.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

You guys remember the Brooke/KKL appreciation video I posted recently... that a lot of you loved? Well... the video and my entire channel have now been deleted because my channel was targeted with false reports by KKL haters. The same people who are spilling hate under the new videos. All of my positive KKL music videos and the entire channel - terminated. And not for copyright! I personally suspect a known KKL hater to be in the root of it all.  

But know that - I am in the process of establishing a new youtube channel and this time I'm in correspondence with a person who works at youtube and I will be making sure the channel is invincible for false reports! How great, right! I am going to get every Bold video and KKL video back online soon! Positivity and love always prevail.

I am writing this, since I recently got a PM from a person who couldn't open one of the embeded videos - I am sorry for the inconvenience, I will get all of them back and this time the channel will have a different standing, so it's not an easy prey for haters. 

• Members

Ugh, so sorry to hear that. I thought the KKL video was fun and cute. Nothing about it was offensive in any way.

How sad that people dedicate time and energy into actively hating a soap actress and bullying fans. Just leave the fans and the fanclubs alone.

In other news, we had another glitchy video today, episode 3455. The channel still hasn’t fixed any of the said issues, nor have they sorted out the S14 playlist. Come on guys, get it together please.

• Members

Absolutely! But I am not going to stop. The channel had grown to 1100 subscribers in just half a year and they were all positive nice people. The jealous trolls who envy KKL and that she has fans, had to come and ruin the fun. 

BTW, I am using your tracker pretty much every day to check writers. It's in my top bookmarks that I've highlighted on my front Chrome page. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

I just want to say how much I appreciate the Angel who uploaded 1997 episodes. I really thought i will never watch them in full. Thank you i have almost lost hope. 

And about Grant. At one point i felt that he was nice, since he tried to protect Eric Jr. and hide that he was the shooter.

I can not wait to watch the Mascarade party again with Ridge flying from the roof lol and the Stephanie and Eric dressed up as Henry VIII and one of his wives - a great idea

lol and the balcony engagement 

Edited by Marquise

• Members

And from me too, what an amazing surprise!

In the UK, B&B skipped from late 1997 to mid-1999 so I've never seen that stretch and it's very rare to find anything online beyond the odd clip. I'm so appreciative getting to watch more, thank you.