What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know this is the best car I could have gotten. I was considering getting a different type of car but didnt. I am glad I didnt. But lately Ive been wanting a sports car but dont want the payment. I am done paying my car and dont want another car payment.

• Members

My mom has driven the Buick Rendezvous for 7 years now. She got it brand new in 2004. It still looks completely new, inside and out. She's never had ONE problem with it. It's pretty great, and I was very surpised they stopped making it.

• Members

Every person I've heard about who owns one will swear by it... BUT it just wasn't a hot seller; the styling wasn't for everyone. It was effectively replaced (along with the Rainier) by the Enclave, which has been a smash hit for them. They're coming out with a smaller crossover SUV, the Encore, sometime next year.

• Members

It's so funny. I've lived in 3 states since she bought it, and every city I've been in is just swarming with them LMAO. I'm not a huge fan of the enclave. I LOVE the inside of it, but the outside always seemed funny looking to me.

• Members

Yeah, I'm very much into cars (almost went to college to become a car designer). I go to the Detroit Auto Show every year, keep up on all the news, visit all the online car boards/blogs, etc.

Well for a while, that's exactly what they were. For the longest time Buick had the oldest average buyer but the last 5 years or so, they have really stepped up their game and came out with product that appeals to younger buyers and they are going right after Lexus.

Archived