OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 13

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could you forget Nafessa Williams?!! And Nic Robuck. And Lenny Platt. Those three are much worse than everyone else on your list. Well, except Ford/David Gregory.

Bree Williamson is horrible lately. She should NOT be trying to give Tess humanity. She should be playing Tess as every bit the ridiculous cartoon villain that she really is. Bree should go all out supercamp like she did for most of Tess's return in 2008. Erika Slezak was able to do that with Niki the last few times. And I wonder how Bree feels about this story. Her silence speaks volumes. Hopefully Ford and Tess are just as sickening to her as they are to me and most of the other viewers.

I'm not a fan of Gigi, but I don't want her to die like this. I hope Rex and Shane go after Jack and Brad. If Rex or Shane brutally murders Jack, that's more than fine with me, but the show would never allow that to happen to Todd's favorite son.

When I get off work, I'll have to see if Farah Fath can convincingly play unconscious.

• Members

That pretty much destroyed any momentum the show had at the time, along with the endless 1968 saga. The problem with big campy jokes like Tess is nothing ever happens. Tess planned all these insane schemes, which never materialized, and then she disappeared again until the show needed to get hot again over exploiting rape.

Archived