Dayime Emmy's 2011 : Full Reels List

yrfan09

• Members

Im deffo completely behind Zenk for the Lead Actress victory .. I remember watching that episode for the first time and it was amazing as it had me tearing up and laughing just perfect. But bittersweet because it was a brilliant episode but I knew that it really was the end of Barbara's last storyline on ATWT I still miss the show deeply !!! ♥

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She has this great line in the first scene, after she says out loud that Henry is Paul's half brother, though the 2 of them aren't biologically related. Something along the lines of she couldn't blame Henry (or other people) thinking their relationship was weird.

Babs: My God! You'd need a crip sheet to keep track of our family tree!

I about died!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

amcmaris2.gif

OMG, Brittany Allen did submit this episode. I just realized that. I was joking initially but people told me she submitted the on where she went off on David after he came back from the dead. She was a hot mess in this episode and not in a good way.

• Members

Comparing the various reels, I'm definitely gonna have to change up my Younger Actor picks and go with Duell as my top fave. GH rarely touched any emotion in me at all...ever...so he gets points for that scene.

I'm so torn on Debbi and Colleen. I'd love it if they just had a tie, but then both of Debbi's wins would be ties. If she doesn't mind that, then neither do I.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

After looking at the reels I would have made my ballot like this:

Lead Actor: Maurice Bernard General Hospital

Lead Actress: Debbie Morgan All My Children

Supporting Actor: Jonathan Jackson General Hospital

Supporting Actress: Tricia Cast The Young & The Restless

Younger Actor: Scott Clifton The Bold & The Beautiful

Younger Actress: Emily O’Brien The Young & The Restless

But honestly a lot of these reels were just incredibly weak. Specifically in Best Actress all of those performances are typical every day performances by Strafford, Minshew and Wright. Best Actor was also incredibly uneventful Bernard and LeBlanc were the only ones who caught my attention. Supporting Actress was a fair hint better with Grahn, Tom and Cast in the mix but then we just got hair acting from Willamson and Egan. The best category was Best Supporting Actor which for the most part had no weak performances. I actually could see why Tasker won for Younger Female she had two confrontation scenes and had enough material for a serious viewing. O'Brien didn't have a story and Ainsworth got completely swamped by Grahn. Younger Actor was stronger with Clifton and Duell giving solid performances.

Archived