AMC - Friday - April 29, 2011

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking Eric as a possibility too (and like Angela I thought of the closed casket thing). And I don't remember the line exactly but Erica said something about finding her fame and destiny and the voice said, "I know what you mean" which made me go, "Hmmmmmm..."

I am so glad that they had Kendall call out Ted Kaczynski for standing in plain damn site like that! The show is always suspending disbelief with eavesdroppers in that park. I don't dislike Griffin but I enjoyed Kendall checking his jealous ass.

• Members

Well to me he's still in the realm of possibility not my set in stone "choice" or anything. But one big final coming to terms with her father and herself s/l would make sense to me. ABC daytime also loves its sick twisted bad dads and AMC has lifted from OLTL's Viki (and AW's Rachel for that matter) in the past when it comes to this stuff. I could see Eric faking his death to avoid the IRS or something and going off the deep end Howard Hughes-style and planning this elaborate scheme to reapture the unconditional admiration of this rich powerful glamorous woman (with the help of his squirreled away fortune). This theory would rest on Eric's mental illness.

• Members

I really believe it's someone on the canvass. I still think it's Caleb. They've already built up this dynamic of an attraction between them, and I can see them thinking that an abrupt change in their dynamic could make for dramatic viewing. Plus, having his father be some sicko could propel Asher into some dramatic stuff with Colby, and in the end, isn't every story about the over-40-45 crowd ultimately to prop the kids. Don't forget...this story was written before cancellation announced, so they were probably thinking of longer-term repercussions. I'm not totally convinced that it's not her long-long twin or something, but don't they have to pay Lucci for a duel role. I don't think they have the dough for that. It's cheesy, but I have to say that I haven't been this interested in AMC in quite some time. Plus, you have the Tad-Cara thing chugging along quite nicely, and I can even tolerate the Kendall-Griff-Ricky stuff for plenty of unintentional laughs. Too bad the show was only now finding its groove. Too little too late, I suppose.

• Members

I agree. I really am interested in this story. I think because it's not so much a story for Erica but about Erica. I'm digging all the other plots as well. Mourner's goggles? Perhaps.

Also that fame/"I know what you mean" thing I mentioned earlier could apply to Vanessa too.

Jonathan

• Members

I'm starting to think its him also, whoever it is actually cares about erica and wants personal insights in her life. Its like they don't know her, but want to know her and kidnapping her is the only way. Vanessa, faux silver, jonathan kinder wouldn't give a damn about that.

• Members

Griffin needs to sit his ass down and STFU!! His clear jealousy over Kendall & Ricky was way over the top today. He is ruining everything with his meddling! Just let her do what she needs to do and stay out of it...

I love how he was saying she has to think about his safety to. Um obviously you don't care that much about it because your following Kendall all around PV in the middle of parks and whatnot wearing your robin hood sweatshirt. Anyone can find you, notice who you are, & arrest you!! Griff needs to stay in his hideout & read a medical book or lift some weights or something. Ryan has a bodyguard for Kendall already. She doesn't need Griff right now & it's to risky for him to even attempt to protect her right now anyway. I LOVE that he's so protective of her, & it's clear he really likes her, but he needs to sit down & wait!!

That was fantastic!

I think Caleb & Krystal are ruled out as suspects after todays show. They were both seen on screen interacting with others while Erica was in her bedroom replica room talking with the "captor". I mean unless The Voice isn't the one behind the whole thing, but instead someone put in place to keep Erica company while the real person behind all of this is doing who knows what for the time being?? I really doubt that!! So yeah...

Oh god the minute that Sonny & Brenda theme melody cued up I started to cringe! You & anyone else who watches GH KNOWS how badly we had to suffer through that mess day in and day out all last year and this year. They finally seem to have put a cap on it these days, thank god, & then it plays on AMC?! WTH!! LOL! ugh!

But I have to admit it did kinda fit perfectly with what was goin on. ;-)

• Members

Oh me too :wub: With that lovely song playing about them finding their way back and their connection. Gave me hope that KWAK-skank won't be around long :D

I think that's going to be the point of the story which is why I feel like Eric Kane has something to do with this. Erica needs a face to face confrontation with that toad in order to be at peace.

I thought I was going to barf when Superwoman Kidnapping/Baby stealing skank had to save the day for Jack's phone call :rolleyes: She is such a pathetic embarasment. They should have made her the kidnapper and let KWAK go out with bang (Yes it is and doesn't it fit? :lol: ) "I can't make Erica stay away" Is she kidding me? I was in total agreement with "The Voice" when he/she said that KWAK can't hold a candle to EK. Can she really think Jack wants her or she has a chance with him? All Carey's must die.

I liked the Kendall/Griffin scenes a lot. They are growing on me though I know it's not going to last because Zach will be back. I'm glad for the Zen fans.

I can't wait to be free of KWAK, Cooney & Son. UGH. Talk about boring. Take Colby with them too.

Archived