AMC: Wednesday, April 27, 2011

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually thought so as well. Or maybe I'm just cutting Real Trent Garrett a break because Fake Trent Garrett seemed like such a nice guy in his tweets.

Good show today. Lots of great lines from Erica. Kate Hall, of course.

• Members

I loved how Erica thought it was Krystal... but I thought it was absurd for the writers to make the audience think it actually COULD be Krystal (i.e. hiding her cell phone from Jack in park; discussing her Africa trip; etc). I know Krystal has done quite a few bad things in her past, but c'mon, the writers have tamed her over the years and she's as harmless as it gets. Plus she has no motive - Jack doesn't count - unless she's behind the scenes gone pyscho over him and wants his baby. And she wouldn't do that to her daughters.

I just thought that was absurd for long-term viewers - no way is it Krystal.

Love the Minx/JR stuff!

• Members

They made it to painfully obvious for it to be Krystal! Whenever Krystal was on screen talking, it was silent in Erica's room. Krystal was looking at a video in the park & didn't let Jackson see when he approached her. The "captor" gave Erica food from Krystal's restaurant. I will honestly HATE if it turns out to be Krystal!! I agree with alwaysAMC on this...

I do think it's a woman, though...Erica said what kind of man would do something like this, and the "captor" said "who says I'm a man?" & added that there's tons you can do with audio these days. It still could be a man but after that I get the feeling it's a woman. Hopefully NOT Krystal...

Loved Colby & Maya's first scenes, lol @ Colby not knowing who Maya was despite her cleaning Colby's room these last few weeks. I loved Colby asking Asher if he thought she was a brat. I like that she's beginning to realize that. Shockingly I was kinda into Asher today. Didn't care for Caleb at all. I liked Colby's latest vLog!

Were we supposed to read Asher's instant message to Colby in 1 nanosecond? Seriously WTH was that? We had to sit there and watch Asher type for more than 5 seconds and didn't even get to see what he was saying. A quick shot of what he typed followed but there wasn't enough time to read it! Wow..

rolleyes.gif at Louise telling Marissa that she recognized her from the Chandler Christmas party last year rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Um no you didn't because she wasn't there!! And neither was JR!! I simply cannot believe that at all. What a joke

Archived