OLTL: Who Should or Will return

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Should Return: Anthony Call (Herb Callison), Marilyn Chris (Wanda Webb Wolek), James DePaiva (Max Holden), Andrea Evans (Tina Lord Roberts), Al Freeman, Jr. (Ed Hall), Dan Gauthier (Kevin Buchanan), Ellen Holly (Carla Grey Hall), Laura Koffman (Cassie Callison), Judith Light (Karen Wolek), John Loprieno (Cord Roberts) and Michael Storm (Dr. Larry Wolek). Also, Jessica Tuck (ex-Megan) in a brief cameo of some sort.

Will Return: DePaiva (since his RL wife is still on the show), Evans, Gauthier, Koffman and maybe Loprieno. Anyone else would be wishful thinking.

• Members

I think it would be a bit absurd if Andrea Evans didn't return as Tina. She was so hugely popular in her heyday that she should be there when the show ends.

When DAYS is canceled, I hope they bring back Matt Ashford as Jack Deveraux.

• Members

I am so excited for these final months. I have only been really watching since 2008, but I know FV and RC have been at OLTL forver, so they are going to try and get some really good returns. The only one I am really hoping for is Tina. I think OLTL will have the best finale of the recently canceled soaps.

Archived