OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God forgive me for lol'ing at this, but I only did because that is not the first time I have read someone make that comment about EH's acting. The fact is, she did struggle with alcoholism. I do not know if and how that manifest itself onscreen. She also trained at the Actors Studio in the golden age and she has a certain physical style that a lot of those actors had. EH's gestures are reminiscent of Geraldine Page's in particular.

• Members

which is pretty ironic bc when they reunited the characters under TSJ, they wrote them more real than they ever were. Probably bc TSJ didnt have the same hang ups about being in a romantic relationship that RH did. The show has dismantled any connection Tea had with the real Todd and firmly defined Victor Jr as her soulmate. I really thought tey'd have her struggle with her feelings for the original but she never did and didnt want him in any way shape or form. That showed me that her love for VictorJr was real bc Todd has always been her weakness in the past and she really is over and done with him

Edited by Cheap21