OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think the end of AMC should be Erica living happily ever after to be honest. That flies in the face of the whole Scarlett O'Hara motif the character has been built on. Tomorrow is another day and I think the final shot of Erica needs to be Jackson telling her he doesn't give a damn (in so many words) and Erica melodramatically promising herself she is going to get him back. Then the actual final scene I would have with the actually happy Martins, Dr Joe leading his family in a dinner with all the various Martins and hangers on situated around the table while he recites the AMC poem in lieu of saying grace. Very Norman Rockwell for Joe, Tad and crew, and very Margaret Mitchell for Erica Kane.

OLTL...this is not the Clint Viki was ever with, so I guess you have to go with Viki, Bo and Dorian somehow, and perhaps the wedding of Kelly and Joey would be the perfect coming together for the two families allowing the elder vets to beam and marvel at the wonder families they preside over.

• Members

Thank you for reading! I know a lot of that has probably gone around before. I love the Max/Tina/Cord cover. That triangle should have gone on longer.

The anniversary piece is so exhaustive though and has some good thoughts. That was also the article that upset Ellen Holly, I believe.

Edited by CarlD2