Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

This is something I made a few years ago. The current opening with the 80s theme song. Id love it if they did this for the finale week

I'm sure AMC will end with the Erica Jackson wedding everyone is waiting for.

I bet you they will have Viki and Clint think about reuniting.

I don't think the end of AMC should be Erica living happily ever after to be honest. That flies in the face of the whole Scarlett O'Hara motif the character has been built on. Tomorrow is another day and I think the final shot of Erica needs to be Jackson telling her he doesn't give a damn (in so many words) and Erica melodramatically promising herself she is going to get him back. Then the actual final scene I would have with the actually happy Martins, Dr Joe leading his family in a dinner with all the various Martins and hangers on situated around the table while he recites the AMC poem in lieu of saying grace. Very Norman Rockwell for Joe, Tad and crew, and very Margaret Mitchell for Erica Kane.

OLTL...this is not the Clint Viki was ever with, so I guess you have to go with Viki, Bo and Dorian somehow, and perhaps the wedding of Kelly and Joey would be the perfect coming together for the two families allowing the elder vets to beam and marvel at the wonder families they preside over.

Do you guys think Judith Light might return to OLTL??? Karen may not have been around that long, but Karen on the stand is certainly one of the (if not THE) most remember OLTL storylines.

Karen was around from 76-83 & Judith Light even met her husband on OLTL...he played Karen's love interest Steve Piermont

Thank you for reading! I know a lot of that has probably gone around before. I love the Max/Tina/Cord cover. That triangle should have gone on longer.

The anniversary piece is so exhaustive though and has some good thoughts. That was also the article that upset Ellen Holly, I believe.

Edited by CarlD2

Carl, when you get a chance, would you please post that ad from Episodes that I love with Erica and Dorian (Elaine Princi) talking on the phone? :D I guess in this thread or the AMC one or both. :wacko:

Thanks in advance!