OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember at the very begining, they didn't put much make-up on her because she was suposed to be "working class" going to wreek havoc on the rich lord family. then when she got the Lord money, she dressed up more and wore a foundation on her face so the frekles wouldn't show as much. She's a very good looking red head.

• Members

Andrew was such a decent, steadfastly courageous man. I was always pleased at how he quietly, kindly officiated at many, many of Todd and Blair's weddings. I wish he could do it again. To his credit I don't believe he ever went near Victor or his various ceremonies again after the rapemance.

Too few writers knew how to write for Andrew, and I only fully appreciated the character's depth when I grew up. I loved when they had Joey follow in his footsteps. I'll always believe Joey is just going back to the church. They never explicitly spoke about that last time he was on the show with Tom Degnan in the role, and even when he was at St. James in 2003-2004 he did keep photography as a sideline. I also like to believe Andrew and Cassie have gotten back together - Laura Bonarrigo was allegedly bored with the pairing and was a huge Kevin/Cassie booster, and I can understand why. But that went tits up under JFP and with all she's been through and the show off the air, I'd just like to believe she's happy again with a good man who adored her.

• Members

Even before JFP, Laura should have known Cassie/Kevin would never last.

Andrew was a great character. The Labines did try to write for him, although I wish they hadn't put him near the toxic waste dump, Tea. That just made him even easier to write out.

I wish they hadn't stopped Clint/Carlotta so early on. They weren't a supercouple by any means but it was an interesting relationship, going back to Clint's earliest days, which Carlotta even referenced.

• Members

I've heard BTS stories as to why Clint and Carlotta didn't go anywhere. I did like it. I also liked Hank and Carlotta. I wish one of those had gone the distance.

I was kind of into the Andrew/Tea flirtation. But he was too good for her on so many levels. I did like Kevin and Cassie, but it was the recast and Jill that ruined it. She was gunning for Laura and she had an agenda re: the Cramers and most of all, Tim Gibbs, who LB allegedly despised in the role.

Speaking of the Labine era, I always wanted Eli Traeger to show up as an adult. I thought that would've been an interesting character to play with in the youth set.