AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I won a full Youthful Essence set from her once. IMHO the clarisonic mia is a much better tool, but I actually really like her eye creams and the daytime moisturizer with SPF. I just wish it had a higher SPF - it's 15, and 30 would be better.

I have not tried La Lucci. Personally I think the Invitation bottle is a little weird looking.

• Members

I've never used a Clairisonic, but yeah, one look at it and how it works, you can tell it's much better than the YE or Proactiv scrub brushes. My girlfriend bought me YE as kind of a joke (I wasn't complaining) and unfortunately, it flared up my dermatitis. I lost the cream (which she gave me [!@#$%^&*] for) but it would have been better (imo) for like your knees and elbows, whole body I guess, if you wanted to look scrubbed and fresh before heading to the beach.

Joan Collins also did Scoundrel ads.

Hey ellabelle, or anyone, have you ever seen the full, uncut 20/20 interview of Susan and Joan?

• Members

No and I wish I did! Someone edited out all of the Susan parts and just left the Joan portion except for a funny little bit at the end. I don't know if it's still on YouTube or not. That and the Bloopers and Practical Jokes episode are the two vintage Susan clips I really want to see.

• Members

With Miranda coming back more mature (<-- mature, for the unspoiled), I was looking over some of the old MC/Babyswitch storyline. So good...

Early days of Baby-switch montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcwiXrRWbos

I loved that scene with Paul choosing who to give Miranda-Bess to, everything about it was perfect. It felt like a life-time although it was only 90 seconds.You knew the Miranda didn't stand a chance with Adam there and Erica not there BUT you still were hoping. Then Paul finally gives the Bess side the win and the reaction shots are just perfect.

Bianca returning the slicing and dicing to Erica after she attempts to comfort her in the aftermath of the crash and switch. "We said?!?" Shut down. "How many candles?" Shut down. "You're lying about lying." "...to Erica." I loved what they did with Kendall & Bianca in the last scene, as well, the whispering of "You did exactly what you needed to do." The connecting to the abortion clinic scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvhfAKKNag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ50v-QzlFc