AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

LOL, where is that pic from?

Yeah, I thought the first Jamal looked more like he could be Alec's son. The second Jamal looked more like Livia, something about their round eyes. We never saw even a picture of Janine unless I missed it.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Didn't they recast Timmy for a second in the early '00s or am I making that up? My viewing was spotty around them, I can't remember if they actually did it or if there was just talk of doing it.

Meanwhile, he could potentially be a good character to bring back, especially if Amanda is in 2.0. I really hate that Trevor is dead, and so crudely, I wish they'd reverse that.

• Members

I think you mean Hayley's son; he was named Lorenzo. And, yes, I think they tested him as a donor but he wasn't a good enough match.

According to the SoapCentral bio:

Dylan Fergus as Tim aired from July 3, 2002 - August 23, 2002; he hinted that Janet was becoming unstable again back home and he also had a brief fling with Maggie.

Maggie saw him more as a friend, though, and Tim vanished after that with no explanation.

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members

Actually, Tim was the match. Brooke only went looking for Maureen Gorman as a back-up in case something didn't work out - she remembered that Laura's initial donor turned out to have cancer, and therefore, wasn't a viable donor. It was only after Brooke discovered the "Wildwind" drawing that Brooke suspected that Maureen Gorman might actually be Maria Santos.

• Members

It was a photoshoot done last year (wow, guess I cant say that anymore), back in 2011 when the show went off the air. Here are some other favorites from. That Liza shot is EVERYTHING! She looks so fierce and hot and love her underwear sticking out of her bag

cGlt6.jpg

EDVU0.jpg

tKPfY.jpg

ZpwOQ.jpg

WnrE5.jpg

K2l2C.jpg

Nbwmf.jpg

YlN8a.jpg

1m9Vc.jpg

NRz5k.jpg

ycOt3.jpg

M6esE.jpg