AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Skye mentioned Stuart on GH today. She said he is having an art exhibition soon and she's going to visit him. With JFP gone, Im glad they are finally starting to embrace the fact that she has family in PC and that she has a relationship with them. It seemed as if JFP tried her best to sever any ties she had to AMC

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm glad that RC has had such longevity playing Skye on three soaps, but damn, just make her Adam's daughter again. They reversed it with Iris and Mac in one freaking line of dialogue when Carmen Duncan joined AW, they can do it with Skye too.

• Members

ITA. What was the point of having Rae cross over to all 3 shows if Skye's paternity wasn't going to be revealed? They might as well just say it was really Adam (or Stuart) after all.

Well given that she didn't know who Skye's father was, she sort of did, imo.biggrin.png

• Members

IKR? I was thinking to myself that Rae may not come out looking so great in a number of possible situations here, but who cares? :lol: The whole fake Dr. Rae thing and such, the character doesn't need to be Linda Dano-lovable. :P But originally, I was thinking just borrowing the AW scenario altogether, i.e., Sylvie (Rae) gets pregnant by Mac (Adam), Mac (Adam) somehow forgets this fact, Emily (Althea) can't have children, they buy a baby who unbeknownst to them is the biological daughter of Mac (Adam). Years later, Sylvie (Rae) for whatever reasons keeps the secret that Iris (Skye) is in fact Mac's (Adam's).

• Members

Exactly. And you can tell that the writers themselves just stopped caring and gave the hell up. It was all so convoluted and ultimately not worth making a "final" resolution because it would probably end up being undone, yet again. A total, "Eh, we'll get back to it."