AMC Wednesday 4-13-11

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thier (you mean DK/DS) right? B/c Lorraine never liked Jarissa, her first act was to back burn her. I do wonder now what she will be forced to do b/c we know she's gonna end that for good. As for Minx, I love gay couples, there's nothing special nor original w/ them.

Would you be suprised if she's gone by June or July?

• Members

Krystal admitting she loves Jack to Tad wasn't as awful as I was expecting. I was glad that she encouraged him to move forward with Cara.

I loved Opal sending Caleb to the wrong room and trying to warn Erica. If only Caleb had taken the hint and got lost.

I know it's just a soap, but it annoys me when people travel as fast as Marissa did today. I do like Minx, though, so I was glad she left JR so quickly and ended up with Bianca.

It looks like TPTB are chemistry testing Maya with both JR & Asher. So far, I'm rooting for JR.

• Members

This JR fan wants Marissa to go gay like yesterday but not even I can pretend that Minx is anything special. I posted about how SG has finally woken up realized which couple to bank one but that's just not enough. I think CBL and SG are "fine" in scenes but that's about it.

If AMC wants to cash in on the lesbian fanbase they should just bring someone new for Bianca because I don't really see Minx picking up a fanbase.

• Members

I am still a few days behind, but I am still watching and I really like this show. I love Rev Ricky. LOL So is Ricky falling in love with kendall and if he's not really a preacher then why is he posing as one? AMC has a new viewer in me. I do like what I see and look forward to each episode to see how things will play out. As time goes on I will have questions I hope no one minds

Oh I know what I wanted to ask, Does Madison have a thing for Ryan? And where is Emma mother or better yet who is she?

• Members

Opal was so annoying today. Someone should have knocked her out with a vase

The Griffin Saves Lives count today was just 2. Not bad compared to the onslaught the other day

Ricky isnt a preacher. He's the man that killed Kendall's husband and he isnt falling for her. Just the other week, he teased killing her if necesary. He started posing as a minister as a way to get close to Kendall, bc she may have evidence that implicates him in Zach's death

Madison is pregnant with Ryan's kid. She may still have feelings for him but I beleive she's put those aside and is moving forward with her life

Emma's mother is Annie and she was sent away to a mental institution last month. It sucks you only started watching now bc Annie was definetly one of the most, if not the most entertaining character on the show

• Members

Pretty much. She was getting WAY too emotional aboout the Jack/Erica/Caleb situation. She's so wrapped up in Erica's love life that she doesnt realize that she hasnt been laid since the late 90s.

LMAO at Krystal's line about Jack and Erica. "Its not like they get married every day, just every 5 years or 3" Paraphrased that but thats the jist of how it went.

Archived