AMC Wednesday 4-13-11

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR put her in a pretty little maid uniform.

I did kinda get the feeling that Maya is developing a minor crush on her boss....and get this CD, you will love her forever after this; She interrupted JR and Marissa kissing. I mean, c'mon, like I didn't love her already before?

• Members

I know I rag on Marissa a lot but if AMC wants us to believe that she's a great lawyer they are not doing a very good job of it. It was kinda ridiculous watching JR and Marissa celebrate Marissa's great achievement in getting Bianca the kids when JR is the one that esssentially got those kids for Bianca.

I'll say this, SG seemed to awaken in her scenes with Bianca, I think she has finally realized which pairing to bank one and which one is destined to for failure.

I am kinda looking forward to bitchface Colby to meet Maya, it could be fun.

• Members

Maya is the cutest little jail bait maid ever.

I think the show should perhaps cut its losses with Marissa. Not only were her scenes with J.R. devoid of chemistry, Minx chem is pretty zzzzz too not to mention that Biancé needs herself a real lesbian.

• Members

I don't think the show ever planned on doing Minx, beyond teasing Bianca fans who are hungry for a same-sex romance for their girl. The whole custody thing wtih Reese was an obvious plot device to get JR and Marissa together. With MCE gone and SG recast as Marissa, it was apparent all along that their end game was JR-Marissa. Not sure that's working out for them. I like SG. I think she has spunk. Too bad the show didn't decide to do a full-on Minx.

Archived