AMC: Wednesday, April 6, 2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They don't even have good friendship chem.

I can't stand how it seems like JV'svoice is about to crack in every scene and if that was his real voice then I could be understanding of it but it's not. I listened to a podcast he did and he actually has a normal voice.

there, that's your answer.

Emma is stil being a little biotch and I love it :wub:

• Members

I thought I was hearing things, too, but yup, Madison went to watch Mad TV!

I wish we had seen Emma's therapy session.

The murder scene was awful. I didn't notice who the director was, but since I'm sure it wasn't Angela Tessinari, whoever it was should be fired!

I actually like Griffin & Kendall. Imo, she has more chemistry with him than she did with Zach. The only thing that annoys me is his phony voice crack.

Hopefully Rylee will end when Broderick returns! I did enjoy watching Greenlee silently seethe while Ryan asked Madison if he & Emma could be a part of her child's life.

• Members

The strangling scene was stupid. He strangled her for two seconds and then she was dead...I watch CSI and L&O, it takes more than that to kill a person. I also thought him apologizing while choking was lame, be a cold blooded killer or don't be one.

I like Scott and Madison but I thought Madison going on and on about Scott in that vid made no sense whatsoever.

• Members

I'm liking them, too.

Was it even 8 seconds? Between Diana's dollar store wig, Ricky's even worst hair, bad writing, and add poor directing today, their scenes are always laughable. Maybe Diana thought he was going for erotic asphyxiation.

I love how you never give up hope on the impossible dream.

• Members

I kept watching his hands because he was being really shifty with them before he did it. I thought he was going to stab her in the gut or at least force pills down her throat. But totally, she was gone like *that!*, I'm surprised she hadn't drowned already holding her breath in the shower.

Archived