AMC: Wednesday, April 6, 2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somehow I always seem to miss Rev. Ricky and his sidekick's scenes, but she is really something to look at. Beautiful. She's like a bronzed Jennifer Beals.

Did Madison just say she was going home to watch Mad TV?

Emma is freakin' hilarious.

• Members

Madison & Scott are cute. Why are the writers so insistent on pairings that didn't work? I have no interest in JR and Marissa AGAIN

+1

They're trying. I wish they'd write Griffin as less perfect. Seriously the guy is written to have NO flaws at all, he's a worse character than Ryan & Babe combined and all the propping is nauseating. AM is a chemistry machine and there's nothing there and JV's expression never changes(he has one expression for everything) so she's stuck with a piss poor actor who makes CamMat look like an emmy award winning actor

• Members

I've wondered if I'm just too biased as a Zendall fan to see anything here, and I just don't. They could make nice friends, but there just isn't any "heat".

Plus K&S have just made things too simple and made Griffin too perfect. Where's the drama after they get together? I'd love to see them scrap this and have Griffin hook up with Amanda. The drama that would cause would be must see.

Archived