AMC: Monday, April 4, 2011

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Emma is my new favorite character. Did you hear how she stomped down those stairs and copped an attitude with Greenlee? LMAO. Emma told Greenlee that Annie told her that Greenlee was the one that broke up her family. Greenlee denied it and Emma said this:

amc0404111.png

Emma: "I hope daddy finds out what a horrible person you are and leaves you forever!"

and the convo later with Bianca

Greenlee: "She honestly thinks I dont care about her and that she thinsk I want to cut her mother out of her life"

Bianca: "A part of that is a little true. I cant blame her for that" Yeah no kidding!

• Members

Emma is the best! :wub:

"You're a horrible person and a wish daddy would leave you!" :lol:

I'm kinda crushing on baby mama Maya and her sucky life, I can't wait to see her at the mansion.

JR and Marissa was some of the best comedy I've seen in ages...seriously who are AMC kidding? Are we supposed to root for them?

I haven't seen JY this bored in a long time, he did wake up with CBL though.

• Members

Emma ruled Greenlee! I can't wait to see more of it. Hopefully Lorraine Broderick's story outlines will include Rylee permanently breaking up!

Scott/Madison were sweet today.

It looks like David's going to figure out that Angie didn't give birth to a live baby. I'd love to see him badgering Jesse after all the times Jesse's hassled him in the past.

So far, the actress playing Maya seems like a good find.

• Members

amc0404113.png

Emma: "WHY arent you married to Madison instead of that skank bitch Greenlee!" (okay I added the skank bitch part...lol)

amc0404112.png

The look on Ryan's face...priceless! I swear he just stayed like this for a good 4 seconds

amc0404114a.png

She's so beautiful. I love her hair. Good use of history with Bianca relating whats happening to Emma to her in regards to Erica and Jack when she burned her house down

• Members

More great Emma goodness.

G: Thank god you are okay"

E: "You didnt even know I was gone"

G: "Bc you ddint tell me you were leaving"

E: "As if you care"

OMG, Greenlee is an evil stepmother! I did not expect to see her act all nice in front of Ryan and then go in on Emma when he left them alone. Im loving this way and hope Emma comes out the winner

• Members

I think I'd rather see this humanize both men to each other. Here I go looking for long, drawn-out scenes again, but yeah...give me some long, drawn-out scenes between the two, damn it. With lots of talking, lots of yelling, even a little crying. I want these two to come to an understanding once and for all.

Archived