AMC: Wednesday, March 23, 2011

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was pretty bad...but then I watched OLTL afterwards and AMC didn't look so bad in comparison. THAT is the show the magazines and pretty much every soap blogger fawn over!? Maybe I just caught it on a bad day; a slew of horrible teen actors and dialogue.

• Members

Today was just boring.

I just don't care about Erica and her boring love life. I like Erica but it's the men surrounding her that bores the crap out of me.

I almost tolerated Marissa today. Bianca makes her almost seem human, the snowball fight, while lame, was rather cute.

• Members

She's got so much damn chemistry with David, and they don't let ever interact. I ain't even talking romantic. They just shoot off these sparks. I think Caleb's crush on her is cute, and I think they have a little appeal. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of chemistry. LOL

I can't help it, I think they're really good together. And yes, Bianca does make her seem almost human. Haha.

• Members

That sounds like every day of the week with OLTL. My boyfriend still watches it so I've been catching it more lately and it's really awful. It makes AMC look like Masterpiece Theatre!

The best part of AMC today, imo, was Erica setting the wedding date, telling Opal and then Tad & Cara trying to help Griffin.

Bianca/Marissa were okay with their snowball fight, which felt like filler, but fortunately was shorter than when they & Kendall were playing with the kids last week.

• Members

I don't think so. I'm still convinced Michael Nouri literally fell asleep during one of his scenes last week.

I always roll my eyes when I listen to the DC podcasts talking about how awful the acting on AMC is while praising the acting on OLTL.

Everyone has their favorites and some are better than others but I think on AMC, Trent Garrett might be the only one who can't act while OLTL has about 10 people who can't act and are featured more prominently than Trent Garrett.

Archived