AMC: Wednesday, March 23, 2011

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall had more fire in her than Bianca did when finding out Reese wanted the kids! She was like "No way in hell that bitch steals your kids!" Lmao I LOVED that.

Awesome Kendall/Erica scenes at Fusion. I loved the Kane pride talk, I always love when they talk proudly about how they're Kanes! I just love the Kane women plain and simple. Kendall was so much fun in those scenes (and throughout the whole episode) to. There was something different about her.

Caleb is a joke

• Members

I liked him in the summer to, especially on the mountain. Once he got to PV I still liked him as well. I loved his attitude and how he developed nicknames for people and stuff like that. He was a fun character that I really dug. It wasn't until after Krystal gave him that makeover that I started to loathe him. He changed way to much and he also faded into the background a bit after the Asher revelation stuff. The show dropped him & Krystal's relationship (which I really loved), & he just became, like you said, useless. I never bought nor will I ever buy him & Erica as potential romantic loves. The best I see them is as friends, almost similar to how Adam & Erica are. Nothing else. Caleb hinting to Marissa that he has feelings for Erica and she makes him "feel alive" means nothing to me and I find it to be completely laughable! And don't even get me started on Asher.

• Members

Lord, do I wish they had never retconned Caleb into the Cooney/Cortlandt family history. A Ross Chandler recast would have been so much more acceptable.

At this point, I would love for Cara to be exposed as a duplicitous b***h, and Griffin her partner-in-crime (and in bed?) rather than her brother. If this was Dave and Donna's attempt at creating a new family for AMC, then they facked up. Big time.

Archived