Wonder Woman

Marco Dane

• Members

Charles Moulton (William Moulton Marston was a strange guy. He was a psychologist but he had a lot of kinky issues to be one imo. He was into bondage and submission and wrote that into the early WW stuff. I think he had this idea that through submission everyone can find happiness or something. Then it gets a little deep because WW is stronger than everyone else. According to wikipedia this is his quote:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally miscast. Really, the whole idea kinda stunk.

The lone exception being Elizabeth Hurley cast as a prime time villainess. If only there was a viable prime time soap being launched, Hurley is the heir apparent to Joan Collins' fur trimmed turban.

• Members

The pants look better. Im glad this didnt get picked up bc I didnt care for her look. No offense to her, but she wasnt pretty enough to be WW and she doesnt have the stunning blue eyes that I associate the role with

• 7 months later...
  • Members

She has a softer look, but I've never seen her act so I couldn't comment on that. I'm not sure that she's striking enough though or as amazonian as I'd like. Lynda Carter just seemed so perfect in the role. The right height, body, etc.

Archived