AMC: Monday, March 14, 2011

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Annie because she is 100% heterosexual. :)

JR & Asher? Ewwwww. JR is a man... and men should only be with women!

I'm taking down my avatar of Shangela from Drag Race because he's a drag queen! I'm gonna replace it with a pic of Sarah Palin decapitating a moose!

I'm so getting banned :lol:

• Members

AMC needs to give Angie her damn sight back! LOL! Rid her of this mystery glaucoma already. Watching Debbie today I got this slight sense that she's a little vexed having to play blind, I read a while back also that she said it's very hard to play Angie this way.

I was doubting it before but I think Angie just might give birth to baby Ellie while still blind. That will make the scenes so much more compelling/intense to watch. Giving birth to a baby and not even being able to see it! If that's what happens then lets hope Angie's sight comes back soon after...give Debbie a permanent break from this already lol

Ryan/Madison/Greenlee scenes were very good, I actually did not mind Ryan at all...I felt for the guy. Any time the camera cut to Greenlee was perfect. Her facial expressions/reactions were on point!

CS/Amanda literally looks like a lion these days with that hair. lol

I just love Cara. More great scenes w/her and Tad. I love Tad practicing Spanish!

• Members

I think the plan is, and that it'll work out that as soon as the stress on her body from being pregnant is gone, her sight will start to come back. It wasn't that they couldn't treat her at all, it was that if they treated her it could hurt the baby. Hopefully it's not instant sight, but something that starts to come back gradually.

• Members

Babe calling a woman a skank. Unfortunately the HWs loved the broken down dirty Barbie/Britney Spears and that was the beginning of the end of PV. The Carey clan took over.

Babydawl, Mamadawl, Daviddawl, ONSdawl, return to ONSdawl, HillBillyAdamdawl, Jamiedawl, JRdawl, Joshiedawl, The Cramerdawls, babyknappersdawl, Binxydawl, Taddawl the child stealer/murderer, 4 yrs. later return to the return of ONSdawl where Mamadawl sold forgottendawl and Daviddawl continued to be used. Good times.dry.gif

Ain't much difference between her and Simba.

BTW for anyone that cares, Rylee isn't over but Jamanda sure have started the dialogue of doom today.

• Members

I agree. I'm fine with Jake being the god dad, I totally get Angie's reasoning for that. But Amanda? Um no.

It should have been Jake/Krystal or Tad/Krystal.

I like this. But I was also hoping for something more along the instant sight range, like maybe at a moment where Angie is sitting alone and holding Ellie & crying because she can't see her and then out of the blue her sight comes back. IDK, I just think that would be beautiful!! blush.gif It would make a fantastic little cliffhanger some time in April.

• Members

Watching that Babe/Amanda clip, I so wanted for Amanda to just drill, baby, drill! I do wish they would get the lion mane outta Amanda's hair. I like Tad/Cara. It's so much better than Tad and Krystal part 27,000! I don't get his devotion to that skank.

• Members

LOL, but think about it. Just a few months ago, we had that stupid promo showing Madison telling Ryan she loved him with the sound of crickets and then Ryan & Greenlee's reunion. Now, we get a promo highlighting Madison torn between 2 men with no Greenlee in sight. It feels like a corner was turned.

Archived