AMC: Monday, March 14, 2011

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Amanda please shut up and stop whining. Why is it that everytime she tries to apologize, she just comes across as a selfish, jealous bitch?

I dont think Madison owes Ryan anything. She is the one pregnant. Its her body, her life. I dont think she was obligated to etll him anythnig now. Would it have been nice? Maybe, but until the baby is born, he doesnt have anything to do with her. I can defiently understand her not wanting him to hover and trt to make decisions and call shots while she's dealing with this.

• Members
If anyone is Frankie's Godfather, I would bet its Greg... back then Angie/Jesse and Tad were not close like they were with Greg... when ever I watch Angie and Jesse's wedding episodes, I always smile when Frankie brings Greg to surprise Angie and Greg tells Frankie I was there when you were born dude!

This is how I feel about both Amanda and Jake... they are Frankie's peers not Angie and Jesse's... plus it didn't jive for me even if Angie wanted Jake to be the godfather because he was there for her at the beginning of her issues, that she would chose Amanda instead of Krystal, who is her friend (while Amanda really isn't, not in any real sense)...

• Members

I thought it made sense that Jake was chosen and it was a good gesture bc he has really been there for Angie these past few months. Amanda only got it bc she is married to him. Had that not been the case, I bet Angie, would have chosen Krystal

• Members

Right, it's like she just got it by default for being Jake's wife. I know that they are happy and share a child but I also know that this is a soap opera and I can't help but see Amanda as Jake's wife for the time being. Like, in twenty years Ellie asks Angie, "Well who's my godmother then?" "Wellll, it's supposed to be Amanda..."/"Who's that?"/"That's Jake's old wife, he was with her when I was pregnant with you..."

• Members

If they don't have Amanda take a ride on the crazy bus like her mother, they blew this big time. It's such a perfect opportunity to have Amanda crack just enough to break. I think CS could handle now. (Before, not so much) And it would add a lot of dimension to another wise dry and predictable storyline.

• Members

It's not really copying, as the clip shows. Amanda has always walked a bit of tight rope. And it's very possible she inherited a bit of the "mirror" tendencies from Janet. I think I read something where CS didn't think they were going there with Amanda, but didn't say yes or no. So maybe there's hope for it.

I'd love to see Amanda knowing she's cracking and trying to fight it. It would be good soap. Like AMC used to do. Ah.

Archived