AMC: Thursday, March 10, 2011

• Members

Never been a Fusion fan but this was so stupid and I was bored to tears and couldn't FF fast enough.

I actually felt something between K/G today, a chemistry of sorts, and I hadn't before then. I think they need to go very slowly but there is potential here. I hate to say it but he has very sensual chemistry with the actress who plays his sister! :blush:

I didn't feel backwards at all, and in fact, felt very encouraged by their scenes the last couple of times out. :wub: Jerica's moments were very romantic and the chemistry between SL/WW very electric, and then when she was with CC, there was a lack of energy, chemistry, and frankly, there was no interest on my part at all. They are so blah! :closedeyes: I feel Erica has turned a corner (FINALLY) and I love the idea of Kendall/Jack keeping the yacht in the family, and that Jerica get's theirs after she and Zach took Jerica's :lol:

I honestly didn't see that or feel that at all. I saw no flirting on Erica's part (Well she always flirts a bit with men, even the Reverend so it could be construed as such if you want to see it :lol: ) and I see no interest in him romantically. I guess we'll see as it goes on but I think AMC has changed it's mind. The J/E/C tri could now be turning into a E/J/K triangle, which makes me gag at the idea. :closedeyes::mad: I hate that slut/kidnapper more than Ryan Lavery and that's saying a lot.

BTW did anyone else notice the bad editing? Erica had one hairdo and outfit with Jack in the early part of the show. When she met C at Confusion both were different. At the end of the show she was back in the original outfit and with the original hairstyle. :lol: Don't wait for the Emmy for editing, AMC.

Does David do anything else but smirk and threaten? They are honestly making me hate the sight of him. Give him a love story, a REAL love story with Liza (or someone new to the show) or retire him.

Scott's dimples are to die for :wub: The Rylee stuff is like getting root canal with no novacaine.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rylee, sigh. But I admit I do like the drama of Madison going with him (will she go into early labour?)--at least it's a bit more interesting. I did love Scott and Madi as always, and David getting involved with that.

Does Jack and Erica going to the yacht mean we'll never see Erica's new set again? :(

• Members

Me, too! Ryan just keeps proving he's a tool by making stupid decisions like grabbing the phone and then trying to justify it like he did nothing wrong. So what if Emma would want to hear his voice if doing that would destroy their chances of finding her?

I have no problem with Fusion being written as an afterthought. I wish that damn company would just close down and we'd get Enchantment back instead! Clearly it's just a plot point anyway for Greenlee to have to stay behind while Madison joins Ryan in Boston.

Do you really think Madison's idea is more boring than Fusion Green or any other makeup/perfume idea expressed by Kendall or Greenlee? I'm not that interested in cosmetics per se, but I thought Madison's idea was better than anything else I've heard at Fusion.

I have days with Kendall/Griffin where I feel their chemistry. At least they have more than Zzzendull or Rylee, imo. The problem is that it isn't constant and I'm not rooting for them to get together.

ITA, Erica finally did turn the corner today and let Caleb know that she's putting Jack first. I'm disappointed that she's still working with him, but she wasn't flirting with him at all. I also despise Krystal and I hope you're wrong about her part in Jack & Erica's storyline. I think she'll end up being in a triangle with Tad & Cara instead.

• Members

A friend also pointed out that most of the women on AMC have similar hair in terms of long and straight--maybe they like Kendall's diff. But Sinclair's point--which I never thought of lol--makes sense--my twin sis has similar hair and people love when she straightens it, but it's too much effort and too damaging to do often.

• Members

Yup. Julianna Margulies has thick curly hair but her character on The Good Wife has straight hair so she actually wears a wig. She's said in interviews that not only is the straightening bad on her hair but it's really time consuming, plus the wig is good for continuity between shots.

Of course I can only imagine the horsetail horror they would put AM in if they went with a wig for her. :lol:

• Members
U

Id rather she just die or leave town or hook up with Cooney and I PRAY she isn't near Jack. I hate that skank as I think everyone knows by now. The reason I thought they may play the E/J/K thing is because BE was making comments on FB that she and ERica are having "snarking" scenes and why else would they do that? Plus the slut is moving out of Tad's and I worry where she is going I hope you are right, Steve.

U

Id rather she just die or leave town or hook up with Cooney and I PRAY she isn't near Jack. I hate that skank as I think everyone knows by now. The reason I thought they may play the E/J/K thing is because BE was making comments on FB that she and ERica are having "snarking" scenes and why else would they do that? Plus the slut is moving out of Tad's and I worry where she is going I hope you are right, Steve.

U

• Members

I must have saw a different episode, because Erica was a lot of words with Jack, and all kinds of flirty with Caleb. I think this will all come to a head in May (a year after it started). I don't believe for a second that Erica is done with Caleb or Jack with Krystal.

• Members

If Erica actually ends up finding true love w/ Caleb, then I'll know she's fallen off the wagon. I mean, it's bad enough when many, including SL herself, insist that her and Jack are "forever"; but her and Caleb? I get hives just thinking about it.

• Members

I definitely saw a different episode than you did :lol: Erica was totally into Jack, the way she was looking at him and touching him. There was no "lot of words" that I saw, just real emotion in what she was saying and how she reacted, and there was no flirty stuff with C either, except for the usual way Susan portrays Erica, and she did that with the Reverend too. :lol: Usually when Erica wants a man you know it and I saw nothing like that from her with CC. Maybe it will change but that's the way I saw it. I don't know what the future brings but this show is in so much trouble I don't see them hooking her up with the mountain goon when it's clearly not the popular choice and even the actors don't look into it. They may use C/K to make it look like they are a threat but right now I see it about Jerica. We'll see.

Exactly. Everyone knows this idea bombed and in almost a year they can't generate fan or magazine interest in them as a duo so I think they decided to abort it. They may play a bit to make it look like he and scuzbucket, slut, whore, kidnapper KWAK, are a threat but I don't think it will materialize. Even BE doing interviews saying that KWAK is still in love with Tad and this Cara thing is the conflict they have needed to continue their story.

I wouldn't be surprised if they know the show is going to be cancelled soon and are going to let what few fan bases they have left to get their happy endings. I wouldn't be surprised if Dixie returned just as T/C fell in love either.

• Members

Just coming on here to post that. It was strange

She doesnt have to straighten it daily. It's just odd that in the 9 years since she's been on the show, she's never had it straight. I dont think it would hurt to have it once in a while

• Members

I feel that's a strong possibility, too. Provided, of course, that viewers resist overwhelmingly to the idea of Tad and Cara as a couple. In my heart of hearts, Tad and Cara will end up a flop, thus paving the way for her and Jake's affair. Amanda uncovers the affair and is pushed to the brink, ending up a complete nutcase like her mom, Janet. Tad, like you say, is crushed; and when Cara inevitably ends up pregnant, Jake takes her and baby Trevor out of town in order to protect them from an on-the-loose Amanda.

Archived