AMC: Thursday, March 10, 2011

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Ricky will never kill that dim curly top.

I think it would be quite poignant if Kendall is so overcome with grief that she simply can't live in this world anymore, so with a lot of huffing and puffing she drops the boys off at Opal's and takes the Red-Eye to California. Standing on that cliff and gripping Red Wings memorabilia, she looks up into the sky and lets out a loud (yet classy), "Zach, I'm comin', baby!". She then takes a nosedive into the sea and is eaten by Jaws ("Hell, she's more bones than meat, but it's a slow season") and is then reunited with her brooding soulmate,

• Members

I love Fusion but wow how weak was the "drama" that ensued with the company today? One of the chemicals used in their perfume is toxic? And other companies are using it? That is MAJOR but AMC didn't do a very good job at expressing it. Why wasn't there pandemonium going on at the office, people rummaging around making calls, etc?? Instead people (and by people I mean the two, sometimes three Fusion day player employees in the background) were walking around at a snails pace doing their usual nothingness. When Randi got the call about the toxic chemical, why didn't she call an emergency meeting right then & there and try to take charge? Obviously she knows Greenlee & Kendall have a lot going on right now and are very preoccupied with other things so she shouldn't have even attempted to call Greenlee. That could have been Randi's chance to shine & sort of make a name for herself. Her & Madison should have both taken steps by themselves to get to the bottom of the problem. Also the toxic chemical thing seems to played out and boring, its not even something that happens everyday. AMC writers could have thought of something much more fresh and interesting than that.

Madisons organic perfume for pregnant woman idea is beyond boring & I hope that doesn't make it past her brain.

It makes no sense to me that Ricky is still stalking Kendall when she's made it clear now that she's going to stop investigating Zach's death. For once Griffin was right today when he said Kendall should go with her instincts. Kendall told him to back off (something I've been wishing for for weeks now), but it was for the wrong reasons this time!! TYPICAL!

Love that Erica put Jack first today. When Caleb called she didn't answer and threw the phone on the couch, LMAO. But then one scene later she's meeting up with Caleb at ConFusion -- WTH? That just seemed like 1 step forward, 2 steps back to me.

Archived