Bobbi Christina allegedly photogrpahed snorting cocaine

alphanguy74

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that's her she's really dumb for letting somebody snap her picture, and she has poor taste in "friends" who would do that to her in the first place.

And what the hell is she snorting off of, the bathroom key at the doctor's office?

• Members

I thought IPAD but was confused by that keyring/spiral notebook lookin thing. :lol: Just a couple years ago she and her friends were snapping pics of her drinking booze. Wow. Well, no, she didn't have the best role models. And when Whitney was on Oprah, the way Bobbi kept saying, "She's like my sister... I'm so proud of her... she's like me sister" I REALLY needed Oprah to say, "Yeah, but she's your mother first, you know that right?" Even if Whitney had her demons. You could see the respect was not there, at least not as it should be. Sad.

• Members

I saw that, too, and my mother had an issue with the "like my sister" stuff, but I never did. Whitney and Bobby weren't the best of parents...at all, and so I think it would have been best for BC to be raised by relatives while viewing Whitney and Bobby as secondary parents. I don't think her having any kind of child-to-parent respect for them would have helped.

• Members

I'm glad Cissy was there and she tried, but there was but so much she could do. It sounds like Whitney was shut up in her room most of the time, like they were, "Y'all take that noise outside!" type parents. I really think Bobbi's going to provide us with a "legendary" TV interview within the next few years.

• Members

Admittedly, I'm of the "She's still your mother" mindset and maybe I was just feeling a little embarrassed for Whiteny because it was almost like Bobbi was rubbing it in the number of times she said that. But I do agree that respect is earned, or should I say, it's capable of being lost in a child-parent relationship, and that's not Bobbi K's fault.

• Members

Absolutely. Between the drugs, the violence, and the constant comeback attempts...there was probably little to no real parenting going on in that home without some screwed up consequences. I remember on BBB, it was pretty obvious all about Bobby and Whitney doing their thing, and poor Bobbi was treated like someone ten years older than she really was (and blissfully ignorant of it all). I don't think treating kids with the respect and trust they've earned is a bad thing (I think it's great), but she was just a kid and obvi not ready to be "left alone."

Oh no, I understand that completely. I'm surrounded by people with the "But that's still ya daddy, the only daddy ya got!" thing going on, but I think I've just gone through too much with my parents to really go along with that. Kids can be as well-behaved and as good as can be, and the parent can disrespect the children over the smallest lie or mistake, but when it's a parent who makes one major mess-up after another, the second the kids make the mature decision to remove that poison out of their lives until they're emotionally healed enough to face it head-on, that's a gigantic no-no. Been there, and the sh!t's not pretty lol

But then again, we don't reeeeally know what went on in the Houston-Brown home, so the sooner that interview comes, the better! I'm-a be cracking up if it turns out Whitney was the black Donna Reed, albeit with a trail of crack meth following behind her everywhere she went.

• Members

LOL, seriously! And I hear you totally re: the parent thing, you're right. I learned that being in a relationship with someone who didn't have the mother-child relationship that I had so it's really easy to say "She's still your mother!" when you've never been through nothin' with yours.

I also got the impression from BBB that BK was both spoiled and neglected. It was interesting watching her interact with her parents and half-siblings.

And an alleged sex tape too? Jesus be a fence.

• Members

Your'e very right about that. I had REAL difficulty being in a relationship with someone who wans't close to their mother... somehow they can't handle that I'm close with mine. When I watched BBB, I also noticed that Bobby is the only one who paid the children ANY attention, and seemed to look after them SOMEWHAT. Whitney just walked around like a spoiled bitch princess. The mother's day episode really made Whitney look bad. Bobbi wanted to spend time with her, and she wanted to be by herself and get pampered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SuPnf8peFM&feature=related

• Members

Because having a drug addiction is so [!@#$%^&*] glam. :rolleyes:

I'm not a prude. I've tried coke a few times and I thought it was pretty disgusting, but I don't have a problem with people who do it on a recreational basis. As with everything else I vehemently detest, my problem is with the hype and the people who brag about it or think that people's shocked reactions are not justified.

Archived