AMC: Wednesday, March 9, 2011

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed today's show for Tad/Cara especially the great scene where Tad thanked Joe for making him the type of man who would marry a woman to save her life, JR/Amanda and Scott/Madison.

Rylee & David doesn't make much sense to me. I don't get why David thinks Greenlee will help him get his job back. I wish he'd start blackmailing her again so at least their scenes would be entertaining!

• Members

It doesn't but you're crazy if you think they are ridding AMC's silver power couple that way w/ JR. They'll prbly have Amanda screw up and write her off. :lol: She 's not even in the credits. And the women fans want JR w/ are always written in misery and then off canvas, the ones fans don't connect w/ they give them love stories. So judging how I think fans would want JAM I so don't see it. Bet anything she sleeps w/ Dr.Borritos, Jake finds out but doesn't care b/c he loves Cara, and Amanda is written off. JR is being used to make Marissa come off strong in her journey to being a lesbian. I don't see much of anything for JY. They could but they won't.

• Members

Color me SHOCKED! ohmy.gif Thought I was the only around here who loved her. Warms my heart that I'm not alone ;'-).

I would love if AMC revisited them again as I used to love them as well and I could still see it work. Somehow I doubt it though after todays show, despite the nice JR/Amanda moments. JR & Marissa had some growth moments between each other today to and I get the feeling were in store for a reunion between the two....JR was so happy with glee at the end of todays show because the house was full again, I was annoyed though for some reason. His giddy attitude just made me rolleyes.gif

Archived