AMC Wednesday

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

McNipple! Bah! And WORD to the no chemistry thing. WORD, also, to the 8th grader/senior analogy. Maybe Cara will pass Kendall a note from Griff with "Do you like me? Yes or no. Circle one" written on it. I'm not saying Zach was the be all/end all for Kendall, but geez AMC...this is the best you could do? :blink:

• Members

It aint Friday, but these hos are working me!

Amanda, sit your ass down! I cant beleive she confronted Cara at WORK with that mess, grabbed the ring and told her to take it off. Girl...go home! You may not have a job, but Cara does. Go and do something productive like change some diapers

Marissa, your attitude is a bit stank. I get that you are pissed at JR and you have every right to be, but you are NOT helping. You also need to go home

Colby, good job on going home and locking yourself in your room. Please do us all a favor and dont come out....ever.

Kendall, your hair looked good today. I dont know what it was about it but I liked it.

Bianca, at this point you are just as much to blame for your problems with Reese as she is. Do yourself a favor and just call it a day.

Greenlee, you are NOT Emma's mother. Im glad your wedding day was ruined. It sucked anyway

Annie, PLEASE, do me a favor and run over any one of these hos with your car. You can conveniently use the "oops, I was crazy excuse" to get away with it.

• Members

I'm digging the Griffin-Cara relationship. The brother-sister thing may seem a bit forced, but the actors are selling it. I like the dynamics between Jake-Amanda-Cara-Griffin. I think this has real potential, and I'm interested to see where the writers take all of this. However, injecting Tad into this story...no, just no. I guess that with his only prospects--Liza & Krystal--going in other romantic directions, there's not much else for him to do. BTW, will someone please tell Cameron Mathison to dial it down a couple of notches. The head bobbing, the flailing arms...I needed a dramamine just to watch him. I like Cam, but heavy drama is not his strong suit. And Ryan and Greenlee just seem so irrelevant.

• Members

Griffin is just so not Kendall's type...they seem out of each other's leagues, Kendall kind of seems like she's towering over him in a sense and he's looking up at her. With all that said I do agree they are so cute together, I enjoy them together and I do think they have chemistry, but...long term I just don't see them clicking that much. I can't see Kendall staying happy w/him for long and if she does then it will be REALLY forced and manufactured. It's so obvious AMC has plans for these two but I think the show should really explore other options for Kendall.

I enjoy Griffin & Cara together immensely, their scenes at the Slater house were really nice.

Wow great work by CBL as Bianca...it's hard to get into this Reese/Bianca stuff as it's all happening with quick phone conversations, but no doubt is CBL putting her all into it what she has to work with...

Archived