AMC Wednesday

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If AMC wants to bring back a past love interest of Kendall's I think they should look into bringing back Anton Marick. Hire Paolo Seganti or Robert Kelker Kelly in the role

SFK I would have agreed back in January but ever since she's started on DAYS in Feb she has been TERRIBLE, just TERRIBLE. I fell in love with her at GH as Emily and then on DAYS she is just absolutely cringe worthy. I even suggested she could be Reese before, even a potential Marissa recast but now I don't think so, definitely NOT!! ph34r.gif

• Members

I agree, about them not really having chemistry. I don't see it between them, no matter how many favorite candies they have in common, or IMO whatever other lame stuff the writers may try to do to create chemistry between them. And I think that overall Griffin's a pretty wooden character and not very likeable.

I don't see this couple really being interesting long term or for me even short term.

• Members

Kreizman & Swajeski just need to stop with Kendall/Griffin. Griffin seemed to spark more with Amanda early on, why not do something there instead? Jake vs. Griffin was actually pretty good to me, now they seem like good buds almost? Kill that & play up more on Griffin and Amanda's chemistry and have Jake take notice. I think the dynamic Grifffin has with Jake/Amanda/Cara would be much more interesting to touch on that what he has w/Kendall...

Keep Kendall & Griffin close friends, they'll always bond after that roadside surgery, but long term couple down the road? Um no

• Members

My thoughts on why Griffin is far away from Amanda, is b/c Kendall is the bigger character, more fans, that and aside from being hot w/ CS, it'd come off like Cane and Nu-Lily on Y&R. You can only go w/ heat s/ls for so long after that Amanda is still jobless, a baby's mama and that comes out not the Amanda they've shown us. I think eventually she's gonna end up w/ someone else when her marriage tanks, it just won't be Griffin b/c TPTB are pimping this guy as some new Ryan, only I can't tell who's the worst actor between the two. :lol:

BTW this s/l would have been way better w/ the past Jake's, #2 and 3.

RPG you know what he reminds me of when he talks? remember that professor from The Simpsons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8919f1AQ4E

I can't believe that is what Amanda married.

• Members

Isn't this a sweeps month? There was nothing particularly interesting in this episode. If I had been watching live, I probably would've shut off the TV before 1:30.

I don't get why TPTB decided to stretch out Valentine's Day so long. They should've incorporated the Cara/Jake/Amanda stuff into the Monday or Tuesday episode. The rest just felt like filler, even if CBL is acting her heart out over Bianca's concern that Reese no longer wants to be with her.

• Members

I will say that CBL finally showed what she can do... those crying scenes with Kendall were really good. It's a shame TPTB were holding out so long to get Reese back... she's been wasted since her debut last year.

I'm trying to see the positive here: at least Amanda got her 'tude back! I haven't seen her like that since the JR/Babe days.

Archived